Oct. 28th- Line Dancing for Ages 55+
Line Dancing at Crossmount
Dust off those boots and come learn some Line Dancing with Tammy Tropeau! Tammy will be teaching 4-1 hour Line Dancing classes at Crossmount in the months of October and November in our beautiful and sunny Glenlyon Hall. Each week will be a NEW dance!! Absolutely no previous dancing experience is required.
Worried you or your hips just can’t keep up? You can dance from your chair or walker! Come have some fun learning new steps and listening to the great oldies of Country Music.
Remaining Dates We’re Dancing
Wednesday, October 28th at 3:00-4:00pm
Tuesday, November 10th at 3:00-4:00pm
Tuesday, November 24th at 3:00-4:00pm
Due to our limited capacity to ensure physical distancing and that all other public health order guidelines are followed, participants MUST register in advance for all classes and there will be no drop-ins allowed. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
Participants will be required to complete a Covid-19 prescreening questionnaire prior to attending each class. We have the right to refuse your entry to class for the safety of others if you answer yes to any of the questions so please stay home if you are feeling unwell!
These classes are free for participants!
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class starts.
- Participants will be screened upon arrival by asking if they are sick or symptomatic or have been travelling recently.
- Approved hand sanitizer will be available and all participants will be required to use it upon entering class and leaving class.
- Markers will be placed on the floor to provide participants with visible queues that encourage physical distancing- they have been purposefully placed to ensure physical distancing guidelines are followed, and to allow participants plenty of room to dance.
- There will be no water fill station available. Please bring your own filled water bottle for class.
- Please leave all other belongings in your vehicle if you can.
- Commonly touched surfaces and exercise class chairs (if being used) will be cleaned and disinfected before and after classes, even if they are not visibly soiled.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask when entering and exiting our facility, and any other time you are unable to maintain that 6 feet of physical distancing between other participants.
- It is up to the participant if they would like to continue wearing a mask throughout the duration of the class- it is not mandatory but encouraged if you would feel more comfortable doing so.
- Bathrooms are available for use in the Glen but we do encourage you to use your own bathroom from home prior to class.
Reach our Health & Wellness Coordinator today at 306-374-9893 or firstname.lastname@example.org