Have the wedding of your dreams at The Glen at Crossmount. Our stunning location and exceptional services can make your fairy tale come true.
What to expect:
When booking your wedding at The Glen at Crossmount you get the event hall for the day. The event hall includes our stunning Glenlyon Hall, with 7 crystal chandeliers, 20 ft’ windows overlooking our beautiful wedding garden, and an elegant bar. The Wedding garden was designed for ceremonies with a brick pathway down the middle of 6 beds of flowers surrounded by lavender gardens, an archway at the end for the vows. Also comes with our ceremony chairs. Guests will have access to our patio which has 4 fireplaces, sectional patio furniture and a beautiful view of our natural pond and apple orchard. The Highlander room is ideal for indoor ceremony and buffet lines for dinner, may also use as needed. The Huntman Boardroom is ideal for bridal party which is equipped with a washroom and a wet bar.
Your fee includes the following:
- The Glenlyon Hall, The Highlander Room, Huntsman Boardroom, patio and wedding garden
- Standard room set-up and tear down by The Glen staff. The client is responsible for their own decoration set-up and tear down.
- White or black floor length tablecloths, white napkins, standard dinnerware, cutlery, and standard glassware.
- 5” round tables set for 8 or 10 people per table for dinner – depending on number of attendees
- 6” foot long tables available for Cake, Gift, and Guestbook Table, etc.
- Use of our cordless microphone inside the Glenlyon Hall or the Highlander Room (AV requirements for the outdoors are the responsibility of the client).
- Guest will be allowed to bring in a Wedding Cake the day of event. We will provide side plates, dessert forks and paper napkins.
For more details, inquires or to book a tour, please contact:
Event & Program Coordinator
Marketing & Business Development Director