Craft Instructors Wanted!
The Glen at Crossmount is looking for craft instructors to join our program team. We are looking for people who are up to date with current crafting trends and who have a passion for crafts. Instructors will be contracted to teach classes for adults and/or children in a variety of art and craft mediums that they specialize in.
Instructors must be people who are passionate about creativity, people, art and crafts. The instructor leads and teaches workshops while creating a welcoming atmosphere in the Arts Barn at The Glen at Crossmount.
Skills and qualifications:
• Creative ability that can be extended to a teaching environment. Including the design and execution of art and/or craft project that will be taught in class.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Good organizational skills.
• Teaching or instructing experience is an asset
• Regular access to the internet and email
The length of workshops will depend on time needed to complete projects, skill level and type of craft. The time of workshops is flexible with classes being scheduled both on weekdays and weekends.
Compensation: The rate of pay is negotiable depending on class and skill level and will be determined on an individual basis.
Please email resumes and examples of craft projects to firstname.lastname@example.org